Capel Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mini's have deffiantly arrived at Capel

+2
lakes009
crazybrit123
6 posters

Go down

Mini's have deffiantly arrived at Capel Empty Mini's have deffiantly arrived at Capel

Post  crazybrit123 Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:31 am

Well as the title says the Mini's have moved in at Capel RC Car Club.
We had 12 in total and that made 2 heats of 6, with good close racing in both.
Their seems to be a great interest in Mini racing locally and promises from some of more calling in and giving it a go.
So good news all round.
We will still be running the Tourers but it's the Mini that has the lime light at the moment.
Cheers Andy.
crazybrit123
crazybrit123

Back to top Go down

Mini's have deffiantly arrived at Capel Empty Re: Mini's have deffiantly arrived at Capel

Post  lakes009 Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:00 pm

i have to say mini,s are more fun and the racing is alot more closer anyones race really was impressed with the way mine drove after andy sorted it out was excellent havent got to do anything to it now well apart from buying some superglue oh and another bodyshell but which one so many choices will still run the tourer but at the moment the mini is winning.

lakes009

Back to top Go down

Mini's have deffiantly arrived at Capel Empty Mini's have arrived at Capel

Post  xrayt2009 Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:10 pm

Great to see more people at the hall last night than we have seen for a very long time,
The mini's have certainly arrived and will only get better.

We will start a new Winter Championship in a couple of weeks for all classes, I think we should
run the Mini's in seperate classes like other clubs are doing if everyone is in agreement.
If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please put them forward.

Mark

xrayt2009

Back to top Go down

Mini's have deffiantly arrived at Capel Empty Re: Mini's have deffiantly arrived at Capel

Post  Airfixer Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:57 pm

The Mini's are a lot of fun!
Regarding championship - perhaps a brushed class and a brushless class to keep it simple?

Steve D

PS Mark- will you be putting the videos you shot of the minis last night on youtube?

Airfixer

Back to top Go down

Mini's have deffiantly arrived at Capel Empty Re: mini's have deffiantly arrived at capel

Post  xrayt2009 Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:15 pm

Brushed and Brushless classes sounds a good idea.

Steve
I am working on the video's for youtube.
watch this space.

Maek

xrayt2009

Back to top Go down

Post  grimidol Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:21 am

It has been great the last few weeks and really hope it keeps up. Minis make close racing. I would sugest we just make it simple and run the same rules as West kent. They are set and work well so far.

grimidol

Back to top Go down

Mini's have deffiantly arrived at Capel Empty RE: Mini's have deffiantly arrived at Capel

Post  xrayt2009 Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:35 pm

Mini video's form Friday

Youtube - search Capelrccarclub

Not so good in places but not bad from a phone.

xrayt2009

Back to top Go down

Post  enb1 Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:50 pm

xrayt2009 wrote:Mini video's form Friday

Youtube - search Capelrccarclub

Not so good in places but not bad from a phone.

Good video's Mark

https://youtu.be/T3ZBo2xca_I

https://youtu.be/lP_SmnMqb-8

Will we see 15 mini's before the end of the year?

enb1

Back to top Go down

Post  grimidol Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:37 am

Good video phones word great to video with .yep I think we could have some weeks 15 minis back to the mad rush of the old days lol it is good to see how close it is all the way down the field

grimidol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum