Capel Car Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do Not Try To Take RC Tools on a Plane.

4 posters

Go down

Do Not Try To Take RC Tools on a Plane. Empty Do Not Try To Take RC Tools on a Plane.

Post  SENNA Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Tools for Sale at Heathrow Airport.
SENNA
SENNA
Admin

https://capelrc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do Not Try To Take RC Tools on a Plane. Empty Re: Do Not Try To Take RC Tools on a Plane.

Post  crazybrit123 Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:22 am

You................You..........You.............People...........
Don't you know how much pressure I'm under.
Bringing an Iain Bone over to Canada is no easy task. He has turned into a right Deiva.
21 Mini's last night at caple with your Top racer (Iain) out here is yet again a great job.
First race for us last night (Friday) and mixed results.
We were running Touring 17.5 "Blinky".
Iain Q'ed 7th in the B and came 8th.
Kev Q'ed 6th in the A and came 6th.
Myself Q'ed 5th in the A came 4th.
So not a bad start really considering we are using 18th month old Jaco Blue tyres and I do think I'm using ones form the time I came over here the year before, so even older.
We did test the Mini's using the Orca Brushless system and Tamiya tyres for one run and all three for us our quite happy at the moment.
We will be runing Mini tomorrow at Karz and this will be a good test to see where we are.
The top, top racers in Mini will be there so it should almost be a WCICS result, we will see.
Anyway that's it for now, so this is your Canadian reporter signing off for now.
Talk again soon.
crazybrit123
crazybrit123

Back to top Go down

Do Not Try To Take RC Tools on a Plane. Empty hudy tools

Post  derek osborn Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:55 am

Thanks to senna for the tip off, went to heathrow boot fair got a good set of allen drivers etc for not a lot of loot. Seriously tho [not that i can be for long] was it bad luck or brain fade on your part? Oz.

derek osborn

Back to top Go down

Do Not Try To Take RC Tools on a Plane. Empty Re: Do Not Try To Take RC Tools on a Plane.

Post  crazybrit123 Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:16 pm

So must of been a good buy for you Ossie, Did you take your Passport to get out of Kent?
Can you get any more seeing as I lost the Schumacher ones I won at West Kent. Oh and we went from Gatwick.So another RC racer must have fallen foul to the same problem.
All my fault. Just forgot about the sharp tools thing.
Good result for you in Silver can. That (Wink....Wink) silver can is doing the job. Do you want another one of the SILVER (wink....wink) cans brought back?
Good win for Mark too. So looks like the F1 will be an epick one.
Just off to Karz with the Mini's now so talk soon.
See ya, the Canadian Boys.
crazybrit123
crazybrit123

Back to top Go down

Post  Airfixer Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:18 am

Bad luck about the tools. Are they stored till you return, or you lost them forever?

If you're getting Oz a silver (wink, wink) motor thats as quick as the one he's been using last couple of weeks, can you bring one back for me too please Mr A?

Airfixer

Back to top Go down

Post  crazybrit123 Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Tools lost forever steve.
Wink....Wink motors out of stock.
Apparently some Brit guy called Ossie has taken them all.
OK, down to racing Mini last night.
This was always going to be a tough as most of the WCICS drivers were out last night.
So with a mixed start to the night all of us struggled to get the Mini round the track quickly.
With the change to new fornt tyres we went quicker but the car was on two wheels most of the time at the corrners.
More glue added and finally the car gets to the end without rolling over but still issues.
Any way, to results,
Iain Q'ed 7th = B came 4th
Kev Q'ed 1st = B came 1st gets bump up to the A Final.
Kev now 8th in the A = came 8th
Myself Q'ed 7th = A came 3rd.
Crash's played a big part of the A and B Final's but the word we should use is "must try harder"
Testing with the Super Stock tomorrow.
Talk soon,
The Canadian Gays. (I love him I just Love him).
crazybrit123
crazybrit123

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum